Saturday, April 01, 2006

Funny Posts

This are some of the funny posts that I have read while surfing around....

The Top 10 weirdest keybards: Get a look at the top ten weirdest keyboards, I found them a most weirdest, let's watch what you say. I have just read this.

Google does dating: Author at uneasysilence.com says about the Google Romance, with talking something about ads, I didn't got it's last line. but it's worth having watch to the blo and it's post. Later here I too found him blogging about the weirdest keyboard as above.

Joke: Kids Say the Darnest Things: I have been regularly surfing via the grand-pa's blog, but never thought of reading it, but when I read it I found a funny joke, this time I have not put a sayl ine over there, but found interesting and wanna thought of sharing with you all.

Computer Crazy Human
: This one post is from my blog SamIdeas. i posted this at the time when I have justed started blogging, but it is funny. Have a look.

No comments:

Sponsors