Monday, April 03, 2006

Nothing much....

The day went reading only little blogs, most the blogs I read were too clusty and I didn't found them too interesting to comment on or continue reading. This evening I.....

Voted for the Poll (Best tool to do the job....): This pool was running on the site grewulf.net and I being bit funny voted to the last option hammer, actually I was thinking to vote at "C" but went on with hammer to make some prank over there. At the website I did read it's article "Free doen't mean free any more...".

The next I commented on Bloggers Using NotePad : The good article saying to use a handy noptepad or any device of that kind which will help you to keep record of your thinking when you are away from comp and want to note down something that come in your mind for putting on the blog. This writer is among one of my favourites. He rocks.
My previous conversation with Chronotron was in the previous post here.

Nothing more for now...Have a nice day.

No comments:

Sponsors