Sunday, April 02, 2006

Something Different...

These posts that I went through are different and funny

Ramblings of Undisturbed Mind: The beautiful mouse picture, showing that if you have small rodents around you then please do not let them see. You can have the same picture here on the another blog called lauhing machine.

Stupid Questions
: The whole set of stupid questions, the author have collected his second set of stupid questions. I read them and found too funny.

This time in between my last post and previous post, I have read one more post, but again I forget to note it down, I lost the connversation. It's too bad feeling. Isn't it?

2 comments:

Kaileena Suza said...

i guess u forget this post
http://laughingmachine.blogspot.com/2006/03/stupid-questions.html

Thx For Writing Abt My Blog

~Happy Bloging~

Sandeep Jain said...

Oh! I didn't fogot to visit that one, but was extra amazed in reading part 2 hence wrote only about part 2.
None the less; Both are good.

Sponsors