Sunday, April 02, 2006

Widgets and Shocks

The day went with bit of short naps and some work around, get to read only little number of blogs, even when it is Sunday today. This time I ended with reading at.....

Good Posts Collection: The jaortega at his blog have sorted out the list of his posts in march of all them his first post is where I commented...it was the long article about programming, but attracked my minds and I went on reading.

The Blog Widget Competition Begins: Lorell on wordpress gives the long list of the typed wdgets annoced till now, and compares it with the short list of Wordpress widgets. I just got introduced with the new types of widgets. Although I won't have access to them at wordpress, but who the hell wants all that widgets when wordpress rocks with only small number of widgets.

Shocking Cellular Memory: The writer here have found the new article talking about the transplants and the remains of memory. Read this article, it ill just shock and will make to be away from transplants.

Till the time now, I had no photos and images on my blog, I am feeling bit boring so from the next time I will try to collect the images of the post I read and put it here. Isn't that Good Idea??

Sponsors