Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why mesothelioma and asbestos websites are so popular?

As I am using adsens for the first time, here while surfing I came around the article named "Why mesothelioma and asbestos websites are so poular?" written at quickonlinetips.com.
They says that the keyword asbestos and mesothelioma are the highest paying keywords for google adsense, these two keywords are name of two disease related to lung cancer. I read it found it dummy as using this two keywords and building entire just for the adsense, I think is against the rule of the Google Adsense, so why the whack create a site on the topic on which we are least interested, it will be boring. Isn't that would be?
Also at quickonlinetips.com, I read the post describing how to live without technology for 4 Weeks.

1 comment:

Agent M said...

Cheers. This was the initial reason why I published an article about Mesothelioma in Blog For Peace. But for the article, when I did a bit of research, I realised that it was one of those deadly, no-cure diseases, which occured to you because of no fault of your own!

Read on it, and you will feel pity to all the victims. And kick away all money makers!

Sponsors