Saturday, April 01, 2006

Just Camed in...

I have justed camed in this blogger.com world, previously I was only blogging at wordpress.com, but from now I will blog at both the host. But here all about the blog I read, that's I will keep track of all the blogs I read. and over there I was and will explore my ideas, thoughts and programming, with some fun. Here is my first list of the posts at different blogs that I blog.

Huge List of Free Webspace: Since I used these free host to have my blog online my first blog article link would be too the list of free host by my long time blogging friend at bothack

Tweaking Yahoo! Bookmarks in a browser sidebar
: The insideyahoo.net have showed a way to manage your favourite websites, Have showed a way to access your yahoo bookmarks from your browsers sidebar. That's Interesting...Read it.

Chrono Tron - 100% » Life Without Mouse >> Tips & Tricks: Oh that man is wonderful, He blogs day and night and posts about 3-4 posts a day. Once he had posted a huge list of shortcuts to access via keyboard when you have no mouse and needs surfing.


That's all for now, have some work and will be back when I have read more blogs....actually I have read number of blogs today, but want time to recollect them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice idea. Thanx for the link. will put up a link to you new blog soon.

Bothack

Sandeep Jain said...

Thanks for being first to comment here. Is Sagaro? your blog

Sponsors